Join the Sommer Swim marketing team as a TikTok content creator.
Just upload a video to TikTok showing us why you’re the perfect fit for the #ultimatesommerjob
We want a TikTok content creator who lives and breathes the platform to join our team. The ideal candidate loves fashion and understands what it means to embody the Sommer life. If you’re obsessed with video content and the latest viral moments, have a thing for perfecting transitions and have an ear for trending sounds, this is for you!
We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to take this emerging platform to the next level for Sommer Swim. You will be creating content yourself and working with digital creators to ensure our TikTok following grows as a community, and to establish Sommer Swim as ‘experts in summer’ by aligning Sommer with luxury swimwear trends, travel advice, and lifestyle tips.
You will work closely with our Head Of Marketing to scale and grow Sommer’s organic TikTok presence and engagement through conceptualising and executing high-quality, on-trend content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create new, creative, highly engaging content developed for TikTok.
- Manage TikTok content calendar. Scaling posting, adjusting as needed and remaining consistent to drive results.
- Work alongside department stakeholders to ensure that content is aligned with brand aesthetics and identity.
- Collaborate with HOM on collecting & briefing content creators & influencers, managing follow-up conversations with a calendar of external creators.
- With the support of HOM, pitch and execute on new series or initiatives for TikTok that utilise the latest trends in sounds, editing and content.
- Maximise engagement and growth, constantly evaluating performance, benchmarking against competitor content, & pivoting strategy in response to data.
- Keeping a close eye on the TikTok creator landscape, bringing in fresh ideas for talent and content.
- Support Head of Marketing with all things content.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Be a proven creator with a high-level understanding of TikTok and a keen eye for new trends (sounds, challenges, editing techniques, etc), in-app features, and how to optimise content for the platforms and algorithms.
- We are a remote company with flexible working hours - you can work from anywhere.
- Able to create at least three TikTok videos per day.
- Understanding and ability to speak and report on TikTok's KPIs and metrics.
- Knowledge of photography/videography as well as editing tools such as Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and Photoshop.
- Light copywriting for captions. Deep knowledge of hashtag and engagement strategy.
- Able to take a concept from pitch to execution.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and tools, including calendar planning, social media backends, and reporting tools.
- Goal-oriented, results-driven, and work well in a team and independently.
- Deep knowledge of the influencer/content creator industry and how it can be leveraged is an asset.
- Flexible career opportunities with creative freedom
HOW TO APPLY
- Post a video on TikTok using the hashtag #ultimatesommerjob, showing us why you’re the perfect fit for the job before August 27th, 2022.
- Be creative, show your personality, and highlight your skill as a creator.
We’ll shortlist finalists who will each be interviewed before selecting the winner on September 1st 2022.
WHAT YOU WIN
The successful applicant will receive:
- An initial paid contract with Sommer Swim.
- A selection of swimwear in your size.